Jesus made it clear that following Him would impact our families. Sometimes we see immediately our family members join us in the journey, other times it takes awhile for them to understand our decision.
October 21st, 2014 by admin
October 16th, 2014 by admin
Those who follow Christ can be spotted for having an attitude of giving – with thanks.
October 6th, 2014 by admin
Jesus made it clear that to follow Him would mean trusting Him to be Lord over every aspect of our lives. Surrendering our finances can be the most challenging and controversial.
From the story of the rich young ruler we learn that:
1. Doing good is not good enough.
2. God requires total surrender of our lives, including our possessions.
3. Jesus loves us and has our best interest in mind.
September 21st, 2014 by admin
We want to follow Jesus, but where is He leading?
1. The destination is a new life.
2. The destination is an abundant life.
3. The destination is eternal life.