URBAN KIDS CAMP – SUMMER 2014 RECAP
“We are pleased to announce that on July 27th, Urban Kids Camp 2015 will be kicking off. Join us for amazing “urban” activities and for a life changing message that will last for the entire week and beyond!
Dates: July 27 – 31
Location: Downtown Vancouver (1160 West Georgia St.) & Commercial Drive (1645 N Grandview Hwy)
Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:30 am to 3:00 pm (drop-off between 9 am and 9:30 am and pick up by 3:15 pm please).
In order to register for Urban Kids Camp 2015 you will need to fill out a registration form, for each child you wish to attend, by clicking the “Proceed to Online Registration” button bellow and following the steps.
Payment is $50 per child and for any additional children in same family. In order to facilitate the payment process we are offering on-line payment.
- Live Drama every day!
- Praise Worship with the Coastal Children’s Band!
- Mini LifeGroups!
- Impacting Messages and Take Home Lessons!
Many other activities including: dance, arts and crafts, painting, cooking, music, and much more!
What Should I Bring?
- A packed lunch
- Unless prior discussed, your child will be comfortable with casual clothing. Any additional information regarding clothing will be communicated to parents prior to the activity’s day
- On the Wednesday of the Camp Week, we will be visiting Stanley Park for the day. Please arrange for your child to bring sun block and a hat
- A Bible, pen, and notepad for journaling
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER?
If you have extra time this summer and would like to be part of the UKC Volunteer Team, we have a spot for you!
Email Chris Karuhije our Children’s Minister at firstname.lastname@example.org and get ready for a great week!